There are lots of ideas where to put your wedding rings before you walk down the aisle. One of our clients actually had a small little safe, (with the actual rings in it) and the older ring bearer (or “ring security”) walked them down the aisle!
Aren’t they precious?
here are your tips:
- Leave them in the pretty boxes until you need them and in a secure location.
- Get them out until just before the ceremony.
- Place is to place it on your finger, thumb, wherever.
do not …
- Forget them at the house or hotel room.
- Put them in your tux pocket, best man. If you have a hole in your rented text it will dissapear in your liner.
- Tie your real wedding rings to your ring bearer’s pillow or your ring dog.
What are you going to do?
feature photo credit: jesse and gena weddings