What would I of changed? Luckily, not the groom (tee hee). I would of seen each other before the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony and reception were at the same location and I would have loved to join in on cocktail hour with my guests. It was silly to put it off and I felt rushed.
Here are a few of the anonymous answers:
- My wedding was 1 1/2 years ago, but I wish I would have interviewed more photographers. My photos weren’t the best.
- I would have danced more and not worried so much about family drama.
- Broken traditions. I didn’t think outside the box on anything. Biggest thing would have been to have it outside, not church.
- Had a handler for my MIL. I would have had someone passing out a midnight snack as guests left.
- I wouldn’t have skimped on photographs!
- I wish I hired a wedding planner for at least the day. Too much going on and I stressed!
- I would have hired a videographer, and I would have left more time for pics of just me and my husband, sans bridal party.
- I wouldn’t have changed a thing about mine! Unless, I could have controlled the weather 🙂
- I would have changed one of my bridesmaids &I would have got a better cake.
- I would of chosen a different groom.
- Gotten 2 photographers…have one of hubby getting ready! Also I think I would of chosen my bridal party slightly different.
- Oh wow ONE thing? I wish I had a BETTER planner. That would’ve taken care of a few things, things I wish had been different!
- I am not recently married, it’s been 3.5 years, but I would have hired a better photog. I don’t really like the pictures I got.
- I wish we had chosen a navy pintuck linen instead of navy cotton w/ runner.
- I wish I had hired a planner instead of trying to do it all myself!
- Not use husbands cousin for flowers. Didn’t listen—flowers not as expected. Caution with family-creates for sticky situation!
- I would have hired a dj or band.
Soooo…… what would you have changed? Come ‘on, leave a comment… I know you want to…..
And brides/groom’s … I hope you learned a few things above!