fun and fabulous photos or our bride/groom by: Equinox Photography
By the time your wedding day rolls around you will have acquired many vendors. They all play an important role in making your day spectacular. Of all the vendors though, wedding planners and photographers actually spend the most time with you on your wedding day.
So in the spirit adoring admiration, here are the top reasons why wedding planners just love wedding photographers:
1. Photographers are unbelievably creative.
2. They capture precious, once-in-a-lifetime memories. Even the goofy ones (see above).
3. Their end product produces smiles, tears and a legacy.
4. Even though the wedding day is hard on their feet, legs, back, neck, arms, and trigger finger; they do not complain.
5. Blogs by photographers are inspiring, humorous and evoke emotion.
6. Modern photographers will do (almost) anything to get that unique shot.
7. They make brides and grooms feel extraordinary, on their most important day.
8. Experienced photogs are like Ninja’s; you don’t even remember seeing him/her shoot that photo!
9. They appreciate it when the wedding planner gives them a heads up on something “special” so they can get the shot.
10. Okay, let’s face it, photogs are just plain cool.
Perhaps the reason that wedding planners love wedding photographers so much is because there are some fundamental similarities in what we do, which is “create”.
Except for Reason #10, we’ll give that to the photographers, hands down.
featured photo credit: pfe iPhone