Unless you’ve had some modeling classes or training, knowing how to take a good posed picture may not come naturally. And your wedding day is definitely the one time you want to look really, really good.
– Never face the camera directly on. Turn your body slightly.
– Hold your shoulders back.
– Slightly stick your chin out, to elongate your neck.
– Stomach in, chest out, shoulders back.
– And then try to look relaxed the whole time you are holding this uncomfortable pose.
Because the end result will look fabulous!