(why do people always have ten reasons?)
- Make lists. Keep a notepad by your bed so when you wake up at 2am, write down what you are thinking about and then you can roll over and get some beauty rest.
- Delegate. No seriously. Delegate.
- Don’t freak out if your fiancé is not excited about the flowers. There is a strong possibility that he may never will be.
- Create deadlines for yourself, stick to them and then give yourself a treat!
- Tackle your DIY projects as early as possible. Are you making your 400 favors? Then make 50 a week and in 8 weeks you are done! Are you way behind? Then have a party and get some help!
- Work out or take walks. It will help you relieve your stress.
- Pick your battles. It usually is not worth all the fuss.
- Regular massages or pedi’s are always a plus as the day gets closer.
- Hire a planner. (don’t hate me, how could I resist?)
- It’s not that serious, lighten up and laugh. Even if it is at your expense. You’ll enjoy the whole process so much more.